Northern Ontario Foot & Ankle Clinic
Northern Ontario Foot and Ankle is a busy well-established Podiatry clinic located in Sudbury, Ontario. The staff Podiatrist is a Board-Certified, US Residency and Fellowship trained Podiatric Surgeon who is licensed in Ontario and the US. The practice enjoys a strong referral base and is a referral center for all of North Eastern Ontario. We are looking for competent and professional Podiatrist /Chiropodist to join our practice. Mentorship by the staff Podiatrist who is an Associate Professor, Clinical Sciences Division, Northern Ontario School of Medicine, will be available to the successful candidate. The Podiatry clinic is a full scope practice which focuses on diagnosing, treating and managing foot conditions including general podiatry, wound care, surgery, sports injuries, diabetes, and paediatrics.
- Perform full scope of practice according to the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Ability to diagnose complex problems and interpret MRIs, CTs, Xrays, bloodwork
- Not a shoe or product sales position
- Degree or diploma from a recognized school of podiatry or chiropody
- Excellent technical skills and manual dexterity
- Trained in soft tissue surgery (possible bone surgery but must be willing to upgrade)
- Must be willing to upgrade knowledge to meet practice standards
- Registration in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Current Professional Liability Insurance in keeping with the College’s Standards
- Able to work independently in a private clinical setting
- Ethical with a focus on patient care
Success candidate will be an independent practitioner, with compensation based on a fair percentage, depended on experience and qualifications.
This is an associateship with the potential for future partnership or ownership.
Serious inquiries, forward a letter of interest and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please). References will be required for successful candidates. Confidentiality assured.