Clinical Applications Specialist, Respiratory Care
Insight Global is North America's third largest staffing firm and one of our top enterprise clients is seeking a Clinical Applications Specialist, Respiratory Care. The position is a contract role from August 30, 2016 - February 28, 2018 and would require extensive travel.
As part of the Applications Team, this position is responsible for providing the formal clinical and operational support during the sales process for the Respiratory/Critical Care Ventilation Modality. Responsibilities may include providing the required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities to support sales objectives nationally. Responsibilities may also include ongoing post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed.
• Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers and internal commercial resources on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
• Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer.
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training.
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs.
• Provides ongoing support and communication to the customer base through application revisits, and the organization and management of customer seminars.
• Performs role in compliance with all internal and regulatory/legislative quality standards and expectations.
• Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist. RRT
• Two + years of experience as a Respiratory Therapist in an ICU/CC/ER setting.
• Must be willing to travel a large percentage of the time.
• Ability and passion to teach.
• Ability to build rapport, establish credibility and create a non-threatening environment for learning.
• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and positively with prospects and customer base.
• Strong analytical skills for product troubleshooting.
• Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
• Comfortable with travel nationally with availability for consecutive overnight stays and occasional weekends.