Clinical Genetics Technologist
Saskatchewan Health Authority - Saskatoon
The Saskatchewan Health Authority is the largest organization in Saskatchewan, employing over 40,000 employees and physicians responsible for the delivery of high quality and timely health care for the entire province.We are driven by the commitment to improve frontline patient care for Saskatchewan people, and we are working together to better coordinate health services across the province to ensure patients receive high quality, timely health care, wherever they live in Saskatchewan.
Responsible for performing diagnostic chromosome and molecular studies on peripheral blood, bone marrow, amniotic fluid and solid tissue samples.
- Certified by the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science
- Clinical Genetics Technology Advanced diploma
- Registered by the Saskatchewan Society of Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Baccalaureate of Science degree
- No previous experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Analytical skills
-Intermediate computer skills
- Communication skills
-Ability to work independently
Permanent Full Time - Days, Weekends, On Call
$37.170 to $40.300
- The official job description can be found on the Working for Health website: https://www.working-for-health.ca/media/pdf/101%20JD%20Clinical%20Genetics%20Technologist%20I.pdf
715 Queen Street, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 4X4