Clinical Specialist – Image Guided therapy
Philips Canada Healthcare
Royal Philips is a diversified healthcare technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation. Our health care business makes up 42% of our global sales revenue. With a century of history and more than 450 innovative products and services, we are ready to meet today’s challenges in healthcare by creating solutions that deliver better care to more people at lower cost. Our more than 37,000 employees, working in 100 countries, are committed to helping you create meaningful moments of care, whether in the hospital room, the living room or the boardroom. See how we are working to create a healthier future together.
Providing pre/post-sales support and customer education for our Image Guided Therapy (IGT) products. Devices Product Portfolio within Alberta to maximize the operation of their acquired technology
• Primary Liaison for Customers and Internal Team during Multiple Phases of the Sales and Implementation Processes
• Confirm product or solution is ready for use and perform clinical configuration and set-up as required
• Provide Customer Education; schedule and deliver onsite applications training
• Ongoing support to end user clinicians on the effective and efficient use of Philips products according to guidelines and proactive training plan and/or workflow analysis
• Pre-Sales Support: assist Account Team with customer presentations, demonstrations, trials, site visits, trade show support, and education events, specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition.
• Communicate and collaborate with internal partners to establish customer qualification for solution needs and drive value and resolution of customer and relevant clinical issues
• Collaborate on furthering business priorities, new product introductions, and BIU related projects as required.
• Share knowledge, experiences, and best practices with internal colleagues
• Certification and registration in good standing with credentialing body as a Nurse in any province of Canada.
• 2+ years’ experience in ICU, CCU, ER or OR
• 3yrs+ of clinical experience working in the modality or equivalent as a field application specialist
• Knowledge of at least one Philips IGT Devices products such as: CORE IVUS system
• Experience with guide wires, pressure wires is an asset
• Knowledge and experience of adult teaching, training delivery, and techniques is preferred.
• Must be comfortable with extensive travel; some overnight and weekend travel within Canada and USA will be required
• Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office products is required. Computer software installation and configuration skills an asset
• Must display strong, critical thinking, and priority-setting skill and the ability to manage multiple projects related to education and configuration
• Ideal candidate will reside in the province of Alberta
95K - 100K
Package: Salary + Bonus
Pension, Vacation, Benefits, car or car allowance
Talent Aquisition Consultant