Constant Care Attendant
West Parry Sound Health Centre
Located on the coast of beautiful Georgian Bay, our facility offers the best that both nature and technology can offer. We work in one of Canada’s most modern health care facilities and live in one of Canada’s top outdoor adventure destinations.
Parry Sound, Ontario
The Constant Care Attendant provides constant observation of clients at risk of harm. This would include, but not be limited to, clients with cognitive impairment. The hours of work are all shifts, including weekends.
• Successful completion of Grade 12 or equivalent;
• Demonstrated excellent verbal communication skills;
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate positive relationships;
• Demonstrated satisfactory attendance levels, performance levels, disciplinary history and positive work references;
• Proven ability to adhere to safe work practices;
• An understanding of the Internal Responsibility System (OH&S Act);
• Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the core values of the West Parry Sound Health Centre: Compassion, Accountability, Rights and Responsibilities, Excellence, and Safety.
• Training in violent and aggression de-escalation techniques;
• Training in positive therapeutic communications techniques;
• Training in proper body mechanics and positioning;
• CPR certified.
Senior Human Resources Advisor
6 Albert Street, Parry Sound, Ontario
705-746-4540 x 2414
Job Posting Link