EssentialAir CPAP Inc.
EssentialAir CPAP is a growing CPAP company, specializing in patient care and education. We currently offer an exceptionally exciting and challenging opportunity for a CPAP Consultant.
Your main responsibility will be clinical setups, including mask fitting and CPAP education. You will also promote sales of CPAP equipment and accessories.
- Develop and maintain contact with patients to promote sales of the company’s products; provide information on new or existing products and services; demonstrations and prepare quotations.
- Provide consulting services to clients and healthcare individuals on the types and application of equipment and services.
- Provide instructional programs; equipment updates, brochures, demonstrations etc.
- Attend workshop/education sessions to ensure product knowledge is current.
- Prepare reports on calls and activities.
- Promote the company’s products and services and provide information to interested parties.
- Be accountable for all stock equipment that is on loan and for the maintenance and security of equipment used, including proper sterilization of returned loaners.
- Maintain on-going communication to obtain financial approvals with various funding and government agencies.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to health care professionals on CPAP products and services.
- A proven, thorough knowledge of various products and services available.
- Excellent communication skills to make presentations, instruct individuals and groups on the use, maintenance and servicing of equipment.
- The ability to develop and maintain client contacts.
- Analytical skills to assess the best product for the individual need.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Pay exceptional attention to detail.
- Perform other duties as required.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), Registered Nurse (RN), or Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT).
Must have current Ontario professional license, in good standing with your respective college.
Clinical CPAP experience is an asset.
Flexible: part-time or full-time
$20 - $30 per hour
229 Yonge Street, Suite 400, Toronto, ON M5B 1N9