CT Registered Technologist – Casual
William Osler Health System
William Osler Health System is committed to providing safe, equitable, high-quality care in an environment that inspires our staff to learn, innovate and grow. We believe that, together, we can create a stronger, more unified health care system for people across our region. One of Canada's Best Diversity Employers for the ninth year in a row in 2021 for its exceptional workplace diversity and inclusiveness programs and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for the eighth time in 2019, William Osler provides a leading healthcare network to grow your career. A multi-site hospital system that serves 1.3 million residents of Brampton, Etobicoke, and surrounding communities within the Central West Local Health Integration Network, we offer employees incredible exposure and challenging hands-on opportunities to stay at the top of your game. Our patient-centric focus is demonstrated across our locations, all uniquely designed to support both the practical aspects of access to compassionate, cutting-edge health care, as well as the way patients and visitors feel.
Etobicoke General Hospital
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
As a CT/X-ray Technologist in the Diagnostic Imaging Department you will be responsible for providing high quality patient care, quality scans/images. As a CT/X-ray Technologist you must possess and use knowledge to obtain technically diagnostic studies in accordance with the protocols. Your primary responsibilities include performing CT/X-ray scanning imaging procedures and invasive techniques as outlined in the protocol/procedure manuals including administering contrast media, conducting image reconstruction; operating, troubleshooting and ensuring medical imaging and ancillary equipment are performing in an effective, safe and efficient manner ensuring optimal patient care is delivered. Preparing written documentation of procedures as required. Successful candidate will be required to perform patient assessments and participate in the accurate maintenance of the patient’s records.
• Must have current CMRTO registration
• Current CPR
• Recent contrast CT experience required
• X Ray experience required
• Contrast injection certification required
• Cross sectional anatomy courses – required
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
• Ability to organize work load effectively
• Physical ability to perform the expected job duties
• Ability to operate required equipment
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
• Ability to travel and work between all hospital sites if required.
$32.99 - $44.22
Posting Number: OSLER13287
Job Posting Link