Company Confidential clinic In Barrie is looking for a passionate and motivated Chiropodist / Podiatrist to join our team Full time. New graduates welcomed. Educational and Professional Qualifications:•Diploma from a recognized school of chiropody•Registration and in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Prescribe medications
- Assess the condition of a patient’s feet, ankles, or lower legs by reviewing his or her medical history, listening to the patient’s concerns, and performing a physical examination
- Read journals and attend conferences to keep up with advances in podiatric medicine
- Provide treatment for foot, ankle, and lower leg ailments, such as prescribing special shoe inserts (orthotics) to improve a patient’s mobility
- Refer patients to other physicians or specialists if they detect larger health problems, such as diabetes
- Perform foot and ankle surgeries, such as removing bone spurs and correcting foot and ankle deformities
- Give advice and instruction on foot and ankle care and on general wellness techniques
- Diagnose foot, ankle, and lower-leg problems through physical exams, x rays, medical laboratory tests, and other methodstions
1. We are seeking an enthusiastic, competent, motivated, patient-focused Chiropodist, who confidently works independently but is excited to collaborate with their colleagues in a clinic environment.
2. New graduates are welcome to apply. Experience is an asset.
3. Candidates must:
-Have valid registration and be in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario (COCOO).
-Have BOTH prescription and injection privileges per the COCOO.
-Have or be willing to obtain appropriate Chiropody insurance per their license.
-Have regular access to a reliable vehicle.
-Be both punctual and reliable.
-Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Possess valid CPR.
40 Hours/ Week Plus Incentive
Mr. Ibrahim Seaidoun