Diagnostic Imaging Technologist 1
The Ottawa Hospital
The Ottawa Hospital is one of Canada’s largest learning and research hospitals, with more than 1,100 beds, approximately 12,000 staff members and an annual budget of about $1.2 billion.Our focus on learning and research helps us develop new and innovative ways to treat patients and improve care. As a multi-campus hospital affiliated with the University of Ottawa, we deliver specialized care to the Eastern Ontario region, and our techniques and research discoveries are adopted around the world. We engage the community at all levels to support our vision for better patient care.
This position is responsible for performing all Nuclear Medicine diagnostic and therapeutic procedures according to college guidelines.
- Registration with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario in the speciality of Nuclear Medicine;
- Eligible for Certification in CPR;
- Ability to operate relevant equipment and software for imaging, non imaging and patient care applications;
- Ability to perform Diagnostic Imaging procedures to professional standards;
- Ability to assist in invasive procedures;
- Knowledge of septic and aseptic techniques;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Good problem solving;
- Eligible to work in Canada.
$32.127 - $43.095
1053 Carling Ave
613/798-5555 ext. 16416