Alberta Health Services
Alberta Health Services is one of the leading health care systems in Canada, responsible for the delivery of health care to more than 3.9 million Albertans. Working at AHS enables a better quality of life, not only for our staff, but for their families. We value the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and are committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. There are plenty of reasons to choose our team – what’s yours?
Red Deer, AB
Responsible for providing quality service to the clients of Diagnostic Imaging Services in an effective, efficient and safe manner. As a member of the Diagnostic Imaging team, the incumbent is required to work all shifts and on-call, as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited training program in Ultrasonography required.
- Current CARDUP registration for abdomen, pelvis, OB, small parts and Vascular.
- Echocardiography training and experience would be an asset.
- Demonstrated proficient organizational, technical, interpersonal, communication and computer skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to assume responsibility, to work effectively both independently and within a team environment required.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and in emergency situations required.
- Demonstrated interest in professional growth required.
- Demonstrated ability in the areas of perception, initiative, judgment and concern for detail and accuracy required.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of tact, courtesy and professionalism with patients, staff and physician required.
$38.50 - $49.65/hr
Apply online and join our dynamic team today! Visit albertahealthservices.ca/careers and click Apply Now to get started. Multiple positions available in various locations. Search for Diagnostic Sonographer or search a specific requisition number: # 371014, # 372220, # 212349 or # 375597.