Greater Niagara Medical Imaging
Home - GNMI Medical ImagingFounded in 2013, Greater Niagara Medical Imaging (GNMI) is a stable, dynamic, fast-growing company known for its team-oriented work environment nestled throughout the Hamilton & Niagara regions. Located between Lake Ontario and Lake Erie it offers many bike and hiking trails as well as “Niagara Wine Country”.Our mission is to offer high quality and advanced diagnostic imaging services to our surrounding communities in Toronto, Hamilton, Stratford, St. Catharines, and Niagara Falls.Patient care is of utmost importance to us. We utilize digital imaging, expert radiologists, well-trained technologists, and a friendly staff to ensure that we meet the highest medical and customer service standards.We are currently seeking applicants for full-time, part-time, and casual Sonographers. Available Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs, 7AM-7PM; Fri 7AM-5PM; Sat, 9AM-2PM.Compensation: Market Rate/Negotiable based on experience and skills.SIGNING BONUS RELOCATION BONUS TUITION REIMBURSEMENT Why Join the GNMI Team:• Extremely competitive pay• Long-term career potential with opportunities for growth• New state of the art 10,000 sq foot facility • CME allowance, Comprehensive benefits/RRSP • Opportunity for onsite training to expand a• Staff are offered specialized training in MSK, Vascular and OB/GYN from experienced staff ready to assist and train ambitious technologists wanting to increase their skill set.
• To work with the staff of the Greater Niagara Medical Imaging Clinic to provide courteous, efficient accurate diagnostic ultrasound testing to the medical community.
• To ensure good communications and interpersonal relations within clinic staff.
• To carry out functions in accordance with the policy and procedures of the clinic.
• Ensure patient – physician confidentiality.
• Ensure patient health and safety prior to, during and following the examination.
• Ensure that examinations are performed in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
We Are Seeking Applicants who:
• Hold Registration with CMRITO & Sonography Canada
• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with staff and patients.
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student completing their final clinical rotation are welcome to apply before completion of their program.
464 Welland Ave
1 905 684 6388