Greater Niagara Medical Imaging
Job SummaryWe are searching for new or experienced ultrasound technologists to join our team for a stable long-term career opportunity at our new state of the art 10 000 sq foot imaging facility.• NEW STATE OF THE ART 10 K SQ FEET FACILITY • Competitive/Market Rate & Negotiable Salary• Over-Time Offered• Signing Bonus• Retention Bonus• Relocation Bonus• Tuition Reimbursement• Referral Bonus for your Colleagues who are Hired• Benefits/RRSP options• CME allowance• Opportunity for onsite training to expand and enhance scanning skillsThe ultrasound department offers a variety of specialties and utilizes the latest ultrasound equipment and is fully digitized with PACS.
• Must demonstrate competence in the field of sonography
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with staff and patients
• Works independently and co-operatively as part of a team
• Registration with CMRITO
• Computer literacy and training preferred.
• Sonography Canada Credentials
Student completing their clinical rotation are welcome to apply.
464 Welland Ave