Greater Niagara Medical Imaging
• To work with the staff of the Greater Niagara Medical Imaging Clinic to provide courteous, efficient accurate diagnostic ultrasound testing to the medical community.
• To ensure good communications and interpersonal relations within clinic staff.
• To carry out functions in accordance with the policy and procedures of the clinic.
• Ensure patient – physician confidentiality.
• Ensure patient health and safety prior to, during and following the examination.
• Ensure that examinations are performed in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
• Ensure the use of the lowest possible ultrasound power setting.
• Maintain professional and ethical conduct at all times
Multiple Sonographers needed with various starting dates available
7885 McLeod Rd., Niagara Falls