Director of Implementation Services
With over 25 years of experience, RamSoft is a leading healthcare IT software and services company that is dedicated to creating and delivering award-winning medical imaging and radiology solutions in Canada and the United States. RamSoft Canada provides unparalleled technology expertise, problem-solving skill set, and delivers methodology solutions to meet their customer’s project needs. In addition, RamSoft Canada provides technical support training, and education for their customers and stakeholders.Our Mission is Simple. We aim to help save lives globally through innovative design, outstanding support, and genuine effort while offering the best to our customers. In addition to improving patient care, our products automate workflows, accelerate productivity, and stimulate business growth.
RamSoft Inc. is currently looking to hire a Director of Implementation Services to oversee, manage and delegate all aspects of company’s software implementation worldwide. The Director will supervise and work with teams, customers and vendors, and ensure that the projects are executed successfully. The Director of Implementation Services will be responsible to ensure that all aspects of the implementation process are upheld and followed through with, which includes IT and medical workflow analysis, application configuration planning, software deployment, onsite training and management of interface development.
What will you do?
• Review the daily activities of Project Managers, Implementation Specialists, Integrations, Implementation teams and providing guidance with projects, processes, and team mentoring
• Assess RamSoft Canada’s KPI
• Provide project progress reports to the Executive Team
• Identify, report and optimize KPI’s for professional services
• Strategic planning and review of internal and external services to determine market needs; generating revenue by identifying gaps and potential new offerings
• Manage estimates for Professional Services and assisting with pre-sale discussions with customers and sales employees
• Collaboration and support between other departments; working closely with Director of Support, Customer Success team
• Responsible for internal training plans for department
• Manage and improve automation of internal tools such as CRM; SalesForce, Mission Control for the department
• Partner with management to monetize professional services
• Visioning and alignment; help position RamSoft to deal with broad emerging trends and issues, set strategic goals and approaches in line with the organization's vision and values
• Participate in long range strategic planning and manage policy development to address complex operational issues
• Champion department wide initiatives to improve implementations and customer deployment success
• Lead department meetings and providing guidance for creating success
• Work with the Executive Team and other Directors to implement goals, strategies and project processes to meet RamSoft Canada’s goals and objectives
• Mentor direct reports to monitor projects, providing guidance, mentorship, and growth opportunities
• Partner with product development and quality assurance teams to enhance product features and performance specifications
• Improve RamSoft’s existing internal technologies, and
• Occasionally lead internal employee training on RamSoft process, Software and documentation process.
What will you bring to RamSoft?
• Diploma/Degree in computer science, engineering, communications, information systems, health informatics or related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in a related role of Radiology software
• PMP (Project Management Professional) designation required
• Fluency in written and verbal Spanish and English required; Latin America is a significant export market for RamSoft so this proficiency is required
• Ability to travel internationally and comply with required customer clearance etc. is preferred
• Understanding of HL7, RIS/PACS, radiology/hospital workflows knowledge is an asset
• Extensive computer skills required including experience in Microsoft Windows Servers and programs, SQL, HL7, etc.
• Demonstrated experience implementing systems and software while working with clients
• High level of communication skills, written and verbal, are required in order to effectively communicate with various departments and external customers
• Understanding of basic networking and security is considered an asset
• Ability to trouble shoot technical issues on client sites
• Knowledge of healthcare environments is required
• Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
• Proven ability to work well in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage department required
Laura Di Labio
90 Adelaide St West, Toronto
Job Posting Link