Medical Associates of Port Perry
Medical Associates of Port Perry and North Durham Family Health Team are home to a diverse group of family physicians, general surgeons, general internists, social workers, nurse practitioners, chiropodists, pharmacists, registered dietitians, and nurses. We are dedicated to providing quality health care for our community and surrounding area.We recognize that when a patient visits our clinic, it should be about more than just the visit with their health care provider. The patient experience from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave is important to us and it is our commitment to make that experience as positive and pleasant as possible.
Port Perry, Ontario
We are seeking an ECG Technician to support one of our busy physicians' offices. They will primarily be responsible for operating electrocardiogram and other electronic equipment to record cardiac activity of patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate electrocardiogram and other electronic equipment to record cardiac activity of patients
• Provide patients with care during procedures and tests
• Prepare patients for stress testing
• Hook up and unhook Holter Monitors
• Perform Holter scans and prepare preliminary reports
• Act as liaison between physician and patients
• Prepare copies of ECG and Holter Monitors prior to patient appointment
• Access LHPP Meditech program to compile dictations, tests, and results prior to patient appointment
• Contact patients as per Physician’s instructions regarding abnormal tests, medication changes, further investigations etc.
• Maintain confidentiality of patient information
• Cardiovascular Technician Diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years of clinical experience
• Registered with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists (CSCT)
• Current BCLS certification
• Attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in a team environment
• Customer service oriented
to be discussed
Medical Associates of Port Perry is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and inclusive work environment. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ2+ persons. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
462 Paxton Street, Port Perry