Full time chiropodist or 2 part time
GTA Mobile Chiropody
GTA Mobile Chiropody is a leader in providing on-site foot care since 2015.
Full scope chiropody services with a focus on geriatric foot care.
1. Have valid registration and be in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
2. Must hold full prescription and injection rights
3. Be in good standing with all insurance companies
4. Access to a car required, with full G class license
5. Recent Vulnerable Sector Check
Ideal candidate would work all 5 days, but a combination of 2 chiropodists splitting days will be considered.
Experienced chiropodists and new grads welcome.
Please apply by email with your resume. We appreciate all applicants, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.