Full-time Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Bluewater Health is located within the Erie St. Clair Local Health Integration Network and encompasses Bluewater Health located in Sarnia, Ontario, and Charlotte Eleanor Englehart Hospital of Bluewater Health located in Petrolia, Ontario.As Sarnia-Lambton’s largest public-sector employer, our nearly 2,500 staff, professional staff and volunteers care for the residents of Sarnia-Lambton. We take great pride in our legacy of patient care, quality and service, and it is upon these strong foundations that we deliver on our mission, vision and values. Bluewater Health provides an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services. State-of-the-art facilities, which opened in 2010, contribute to Bluewater Health’s Mission: Health through partnership. Caring with kindness.
• Safely operates equipment and handling of materials in accordance with all Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) and CMRTO Standards of Practice at all Bluewater Health sites
• Participates in unit/department and Hospital Quality Improvement initiatives
• Completes continuing education requirements as necessary
• Other related duties as assigned
• Current CMRTO registration as M.R.T.(N.) required
• Current CAMRT registration preferred
Start date as soon as possible. Relocation and signing bonuses are being offered to successful applicant.
89 Norman St
Job Posting Link