Full Time Registered Technologist (Cytotechnologist)
Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
* Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario, or qualified to do so
* All duties required of an MLT Registered Technologist (RT) working in the Cytology department
* Specimen preparation for microscopic examination
* Microscopic examination of gynaecological and non gynaecological specimens
* Experience will be considered an asset
* Good organizational and communication skills are essential.
* Superior computer skills are considered an asset
$32.990 to 44.220
Interested applicants must submit a resume on our job-site at: https://jobs.tbrhsc.net/VacancyDetail.aspx?VacancyUID=13133
outlining relevant previous experience and training no later than 11:59p.m. on Friday, 19 August, 2022.
980 Oliver Road
Job Posting Link