Greater Niagara Medical Imaging (GNMI)
Multiple clinics located throughout the Niagara Region.
• Must demonstrate competence in scanning abdominal, pelvic, breast, obstetrical, venous and small parts
• Competence in MSK and or Vascular studies considered an asset
• IPS certification preferred but not required
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with staff and patients.
• Works independently and co-operatively as part of a team
• Registration with CMRTO
• Computer literacy and training preferred.
• Experience in various specialized ultrasound imaging modalities and techniques.
7885 McLeod Rd