Fundraising & Promotions Coordinator (Part-time, Permanent)
enVision Community Living
We are looking for Fundraising & Promotions Coordinator who are passionate about making a difference in the
lives of others and promoting inclusive societies. We provide a range of supports and services for people living with
an intellectual disability in southeastern Manitoba.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this position is responsible for developing annual plans for fundraising and
public awareness of enVision and the enVision Foundation. The Coordinator is also responsible to develop and
oversee fundraising events, and to develop/maintain relationships with personal and corporate donors. The annual work schedule will require more hours to be worked leading up to an event and then fewer hours in the low demand times but averaging to 25 hours per week or 1300 hours per year.
Why work with enVision?
We provide competitive compensation and benefits package that includes extended health care for you and
dependents, Employment Assistance Program, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, pension
plan matching, and professional development.
enVision Community Living values diversity and supports accessibility, if you require accommodation during the
recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Education/training in the area of fundraising, with prior experience in event planning and fundraising
• Resourceful, creative and imaginative, with the ability to problem-solve and negotiate
• Effective relationship builder with ability to approach and enlist support from business and community
leaders for projects and ongoing support of enVision’s services
• Ability to articulate a belief of inclusion and belonging for all citizens
• Ability and commitment to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, and the ability to set priorities in a busy multi-faceted
• Proficient in use of social media to promote a social cause
• Proficient in computer use with database experience
• Valid Class 5F license and access to vehicle
• Application is open until position has been filled
• This position requires satisfactory Criminal Record check with a clear Vulnerable Sector Search, clear Adult
& Child Abuse Registry Checks, and proof COVID-19 full vaccination
• If you require accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us in advance.
Information received will be strictly confidential and would not affect the application.
How to Apply:
• Upload resume and cover letter to www.envisioncl.com/careers
• Internal Applicants must submit application directly to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
enVision Community Living is committed to inspiring equality, inclusion, and the value of all people. Candidates are encouraged to self-identify as Indigenous, as a woman, as a person with disability, and as member of a visible minority.
Director of Human Resources
84 Brandt Street
Job Posting Link
enVision Community Livingwebsite