Inhalothérapeute en Anesthésie
Centre Universitaire de Santé McGill Site Glen (CUSM)
The McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) is an integrated teaching hospital center, internationally recognized for the excellence of its clinical programs, research and teaching. The MUHC's goal is to provide patients with care based on the most advanced knowledge in the field of health and to contribute to the advancement of knowledge.
1001 Decarie Blvd, Montreal, Quebec H4A 3J1
Are you ready to join a work environment that offers many opportunities for professional and personal development?
Come join a passionate and motivated team that is always striving for excellence in the field of anesthesiology.
On a typical day, under the general supervision of the Manager of Respiratory Services and Pediatric Anesthesia-MCH and in close collaboration with the Assistant Chief of Anesthesia, the incumbent
- Assists the anesthesiologists in their clinical duties,
- Performs tasks related to the maintenance of anesthesia equipment, supplies, cleaning and cleaning and disinfection of equipment
- Must have a DEC with a specialization in respiratory therapy and in respiratory therapy and anesthesia
- Member in good standing of the "Ordre professionnel des Inhalothérapeutes du Québec"
- French and English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of computers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good teaching and analytical skills
Agente de gestion du personnel
514 934 1934 ext: 42147
Job Posting Link