Kirkland and District Hospital
The successful applicant will work under general direction of the Charge Lab Technologist and Vice President of Clinical Services/Chief Nursing Officer with minimal supervision. The successful applicant will be responsible for the accuracy and reliability of all test results obtained by him/her. In addition, accepting work assignments and performing tests that will require the exercise of independent judgment will be expected.
• Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College Medical Laboratory Technologist of Ontario (CMLTO)
• Membership with the Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science
• Graduated from an Ontario accredited Medical Laboratory Technologist program
• Preference will be given to applicants with experience in computer applications including Meditech
• Must be available for days, evenings, weekends, and on-call rotation as required
• Excellent communication, decision-making, problem solving, conflict management and time management skills
• Ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team environment
• Patient centered focus
• Bilingualism is an asset
• Other duties as assigned
24 per week
Between $31.32 per hour and $41.98 per hour
Human Resources Generalist
145 Government Road East, Kirkland Lake, ON.