Blanche River Health
Please visit www.blancheriverhealth.ca
Kirkland Lake or Englehart
One (1) Permanent Full-time (Primary Site: Kirkland Lake)
One (1) Permanent Part-time (Primary Site: Kirkland Lake)
One (1) Permanent Part-time (Primary Site: Englehart)
Blanche River Health Offers:
• NEGOTIABLE RELOCATION PACKAGES
• On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
• A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
• A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
• A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
• A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
• Rate of pay ranges from: $32.43 to $44.22, dependent on the Collective Agreement (OPSEU or LIUNA-Service)
• Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
• Benefits coverage and paid vacation specific to the Permanent Full-time position
• Percent lieu and vacation percent pay up to 20%, depending on the Collective Agreement for the Permanent Part-time positions
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided
Please submit your resume by April 30, 2021 to Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
• Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologist of Ontario (CMLTO)
• Must be a graduate of an approved school of Laboratory Technology.
• Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of two (2) years of experience with point of care testing
• Knowledge of IQMH’s Laboratory Accreditation requirements and Accreditation Canada Standards, hospital policies, standards of practice, and relevant regulations and legislation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Meditech will be considered an asset
• Ability to communicate in English and French will be considered an asset
• Must be available for days, evenings, weekends and on-call rotation as required. Availability is essential.
• Bilingualism is considered an asset.
• Other duties as assigned
Between $32.43 and $44.22
Human Resources Assistant
Job Posting Link