Kirkland and District Hospital
A technologist works under general direction of the Laboratory Medical Director and Manager with minimal supervision. The technologist is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of all test results obtained by him/her. Also a technologist is responsible for accepting work assignments and performing tests, which require the exercise of independent judgment.
• Must be currently registered with the CMLTO.
• Must be a graduate of an approved school of Laboratory Technology.
• Preference will be given to applicants with experience in computer applications including Meditech.
• Must be available for days, evenings, weekends and on-call rotation as required. Availability is essential.
• The incumbent must be willing to provide services to the Englehart and District Hospital when required
• The incumbent must be willing to travel to the Englehart and District Hospital
• Bilingualism is considered an asset.
• Other duties as assigned
24 hours per week
$31.32 per hour
Human Resources Generalist
145 Government Road East, Kirkland Lake, ON. P2N 3P4