Headwaters Health Care Centre
Headwaters Health Care Centre is a mid-sized community hospital operating as an acute and complex continuing care facility, providing both inpatient and outpatient services to the residents of Dufferin County and the surrounding area. With a team of over 700 staff and over 160 physicians, we are invested in the health of our community and are continually striving to live out our purpose of being One Community, Caring Together.We are recruiting for two Laboratory Technologists to help us continue in our mission to serve our community with kindness, passion, courage, and teamwork.
The Laboratory Technologist is accountable and responsible for the provision of patient test results, in accordance with the goals and objectives of the department and the needs of the health care providers.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- CSMLS Certification in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Current registration with CMLTO
- Demonstrates an understanding of operational theory/procedures, performance characteristics of instruments/equipment to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of the laboratory
- Ability to lift reagent and specimen containers
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, reach, push, lift, carry, climb without physical discomfort
- Required to work day, evening, night weekend or holiday shifts.
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
As per Collective Agreement
100 Rolling Hills Drive
1 519 941 2410 2244
Job Posting Link