OMI-HURONIA MED. CENTRE X-RAY
Ontario Medical Imaging has been servicing the GTA and surrounding areas for over 40 years, and has built an unparalleled reputation of service and professionalism.We are seeking a full time Mammo/X-ray/BMD Technologist to join our team
• Carry out diagnostic examinations, maintain all company standards including quality of work and results.
• Be fully knowledgeable about company procedures and standards including procedures relating to the performance and documentation of examinations,
• Ensure personal development through training courses and/or training appropriately to upgrade technical skills, abilities and knowledge.
• Innovative and patient centered individual who provides excellence within their profession.
• Team player with excellent communication, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
• Organized, accurate, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Current CMRTO registration
• CAMRT registration
• An equivalent of 1 year of current Mammography experience
• A minimum of 1 year of current Radiology experience is preferred
• Experience with OBSP and Mammography CAR accreditation is an asset
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, team building and documentation skills with the ability to work well with patients, families, all levels of staff and the community
• Demonstrated good attendance and performance records with the ability to maintain these same standards
• Demonstrated commitment to a healthy and safe workplace for self and others (staff, patients, families, etc) by taking all reasonable precautions and working in compliance with clinic policies, health/safety and completing relevant mandatory education as required.