Manager (Full-time/ Permanent)
enVision Community Living
We are looking for Manager who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and promoting inclusive societies. We provide a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability in southeastern Manitoba
Reporting to the Coordinator, the Manager is responsible for ensuring person-centered services for people supported so that they may reach their potential with equal opportunities to fully participate in the community around them, providing effective leadership within a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment while ensuring a high level of individual and team performance, assisting in the implementation and maintenance of policies, procedures and initiatives with daily responsibility for staff scheduling and documentation, overseeing day-to-day service delivery with a commitment to the vision, mission and values of enVision, as well as providing some evening work and some direct support work.
Why work with enVision?
We provide competitive compensation and benefits package that includes extended health care for you and dependents, Employment Assistance Program, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, pension plan matching, and professional development.
enVision Community Living values diversity and supports accessibility, if you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• A minimum of two years supervisory/management experience is preferred, with experience and education/training in the Disability sector considered an asset.
• Completed Foundations in Disability and Community Support or willing to obtain.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to take initiative, problem-solve and work independently.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
• Valid Manitoba Class 5F license and access to vehicle required
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop/laptop computers or other devices Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Application is open until position has been filled
• This position requires satisfactory Criminal Record check with a clear Vulnerable Sector Search, clear Adult & Child Abuse Registry Checks, and proof COVID-19 full vaccination
• If you require accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us in advance. Information received will be strictly confidential and would not affect the application
How to Apply:
• Upload resume and cover letter to www.envisioncl.com/careers
• Internal Applicants must submit application directly to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
enVision Community Living is committed to inspiring equality, inclusion, and the value of all people. Candidates are encouraged to self-identify as Indigenous, as a woman, as a person with disability, and as member of a visible minority.
Director of Human Resources
84 Brandt Street
Job Posting Link
enVision Community Livingwebsite