Medical Laboratory Technologist
One single, consistent purpose underpins all that we do; to fit the right people with the right jobs in the right organization. Every day we ensure that we take a more considered, innovative, caring and consultative approach to recruitment so that we can deliver on that promise. To do it right. To make a difference. At Osborne collaboration is everything. Every day, our team of specialist recruiters combine their skills, talents and expertise to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients and candidates. We are career recruiters. We love what we do and it shows. As a client or candidate, rest assured, our team of award- winning dedicated recruiters are on hand every step of the way to find that perfect match for you.
Currently we are hiring Medical Laboratory Technologists (with specific experience in Microbiology) for our client, a state-of-the-art Medical Laboratory in Toronto, who has been providing medical laboratory services to the Health Care sector in Ontario since its inception in 1972. This is a Full Time role, and the successful hire will be working on a Contract basis for six months, providing direct support for the Client's team of dedicated staff, directors, pathologists and medical and scientific consultants.
• Perform COVID testing, while adhering to diagnostic laboratory procedures and quality assurance procedures, with excellent quality, excellent patient care and within reasonable time.
• Ensure all equipment, supplies, reagents, and techniques are standardized, calibrated and quality controlled to confirm accuracy, reliability and precision for all tests performed.
• Record, interpret and/or approving test results
• Troubleshooting of clinical assays and equipment
• Ensure that all procedures are performed safely
• Participate in the Quality Management System and continuous quality improvement
• Maintain specimen testing integrity and efficient turn-around-times
• Maintain all regulatory and standards of performance and professional conduct
• Ensure quality services are provided in an efficient and timely manner
• Perform other lab related technical duties as assigned by management
• CMLTO registration as a practicing Medical Laboratory Technologist in good standing
• Previous clinical laboratory experience in a hospital or community laboratory setting an asset
• Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and time management skills
• Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Products,
• knowledge in Lab Information Systems and various other computer systems as applicable
• Meticulous attention to detail and documentation
• Flexibility and availability based on staffing requirements
• Ability to establish work priorities for self and to multitask
• Ability to interact and collaborate positively with other team members
Up to $36.00 per hour
For Medical Laboratory Technologist Graduates who are interested, please contact Anthony Hutson at email@example.com, and we will be in touch accordingly. Thank you for your interest, ew look forward to hearing from you.