Medical Laboratory Technologist – Chemistry
Welcome to Dynacare, your introduction to working for a company that’s committed to bring Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.Every day our employees impact the lives of tens of thousands of patients and healthcare providers across Canada by delivering high-quality laboratory and health services. We also work with governments, hospitals, industry and other key stakeholders to benefit and improve Canada’s healthcare system.We are focused on supporting healthy lives with commitment and care. If you share this mission, you may have what it takes to join the Dynacare team.We invite you to learn more about working at Dynacare—a company that has been named one of Canada’s top employers year after year.Dynacare is currently looking for a Medical Laboratory Technologist - Chemistry to join our team in Brampton. This is a part time, permanent position, working night shift, Midnight to 8am.
• Ensuring sample identification is correct and specimen requirements are met according to established procedures
• Ensuring quality control standards are maintained, investigating missing samples and performing routine maintenance on laboratory equipment
• Recording, interpreting and/or approving test results
• Maintaining accuracy of appropriate documents
• Troubleshooting of clinical assays and equipment
• CMLTO Registration as a practicing Medical Laboratory Technologist in good standing
• Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level.
• Solid ability to troubleshoot technical issues and provide recommendations for resolution
Nice to have:
• A demonstrated ability to work independently, apply sound decision making principles and self-manage in fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative working environment
• Experience working in Chemistry an asset
Midnight to 8am.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Posting Link