Medical Laboratory Technologists
Blanche River Health
Blanche River Health Offers:
INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!!
• On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
• A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
• A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
• A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
• A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
• Rate of pay ranges from: $32.99 to $44.22, dependent on the Collective Agreement (OPSEU or LIUNA-Service)
• Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
• Paid vacation and benefits coverage, as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement for the Permanent Full-time position
• Percent in lieu of fringe benefits and vacation percent pay up to 20%, depending on the Collective Agreement (OPSEU or LIUNA-Service) for the Permanent Part-time positions
• Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologist of Ontario (CMLTO)
• Must be a graduate of an approved school of Laboratory Technology.
• Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of two (2) years of experience with point of care testing
• Knowledge of IQMH’s Laboratory Accreditation requirements and Accreditation Canada Standards, hospital policies, standards of practice, and relevant regulations and legislation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Meditech will be considered an asset
• Ability to communicate in English and French will be considered an asset
• Must be available for days, evenings, weekends and on-call rotation as required. Availability is essential.
• Bilingualism is considered an asset.
• Other duties as assigned
37.5 hours per week
145 Government Road East
Job Posting Link