Medical Sonography Technologist 2
Horizon Health Network
Enjoy what Miramichi, New Brunswick has to offer. Rest along the Miramichi River or drive to one of the many salt-water beaches within 50km. Learn about the cities historic background or take part in the great salmon fishing right in the Miramichi River.Miramichi Regional Hospital provides health care services to the city of Miramichi and its surrounding communities. These communities include four vibrant Francophone communities and three progressive First Nation communities covering a catchment population of 46,000.To learn more about Miramichi, and our facilities visit:Miramichi Regional Hospital - Horizon Health Network (horizonnb.ca)Miramichi / #ExploreNB / Tourism New Brunswick
The Medical Sonography Technologist is responsible for:
• Assessing and preparing patients for ultrasound examinations
• Preparing and operating equipment
• Performing procedures in accordance with standards of practice
• Assessing test results and preparing Impressions
• Using clinical information systems to access and maintain clinical records and documentation
• Assisting with or performing quality assurance activities/initiatives
• Providing mentoring and support for DI staff, students and other health care professionals
• Graduate of a Diagnostic Sonography Program.
• Must be eligible for registration with Sonography Canada.
• Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
• Ability to perform the duties of the position.
• Good work record.
• Written and spoken competence in English is required.
To be discussed
Talent Acquisition Specialist:
180 Woodbridge St. Fredericton, NB, E3B 4R3