MLT Product Application Specialist
Hess Associates Executive Search
Our Toronto client is an international company developing and selling biological kits / detection systems for human medical disorders. Many of these detection kits run on automated lab equipment, controlled by IT software and hardware. Some are manual tests in the development stages. Presently they require an MLT application support specialist with a background performing immuno-serology lab tests, according to laboratory standards.
• Manual and automatic testing run according to laboratory standards.
• Customer training on complex diagnostic laboratory instrumentation.
• Direct contact between vendors and end-users.
• Approximately 20% travel across Canada with the sales team.
• Training, acting as a resource for solving operational and technical problems.
• Outgoing personality and able to work with customers
• Licensed MLT Medical Lab Technologist.
• B.Sc., M.Sc. preferred.
• Immuno-serological testing.
• Background in life sciences e.g. biochemistry, clinical immunology, molecular biology in vitro diagnostics.
• Clinical diagnostic-, clinical immunological-, immuno-serological-, and molecular biological- based manual and automated testing derived from hands -on bench experience.
• Must be living in the Greater Toronto Area
Please send me a resume at
or please call me at 416 447 3355
Paula Strasberg, Ph.D.
VP Recruiting Services
711-170 The Donway West
416 447 3355