MRI Registered Technologist
William Osler Health System
William Osler Health System is a leading hospital system serving more than 1.3 million people in Brampton, North Etobicoke, Caledon and surrounding communities – one of the most culturally diverse, fastest growing areas in Ontario. Accredited with Exemplary Standing, Accreditation Canada’s highest rating for a Canadian hospital, Osler includes Brampton Civic Hospital, Etobicoke General Hospital, Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness, a Reactivation Care Unit and a Withdrawal Management Centre. Building on a legacy of clinical excellence and innovation, Osler is planning for the future with transformative developments, including the new Peel Memorial Hospital and as the primary clinical partner for Toronto Metropolitan University's new School of Medicine in Brampton.
Brampton Civic Hospital or Etobicoke General
MRI, Diagnostic Imaging – Brampton Civic Hospital or Etobicoke General Hospital
HOURS: Currently Days, Evenings and Nights, 8 hour shifts, including weekends and statutory holidays (Subject to change in accordance with operational requirements).
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
By looking after patient’s needs when they are in the department including the production of good quality scans on patients, assisting the Radiologist with procedures and other related duties as assigned.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year’s MRI experience OR have completed a recognized MRI program with a three-month clinical placement
• C.A.M.R.T. MRI certification
• Must be certified in Contrast injection
• Must be able to lift (coils up to 32lbs), bend and turn without restriction as required to perform
• Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
• May be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses
Part Time or Full Time
2100 Bovaird Drive E
289 233 2007