MRI Registered Technologist
William Osler Health System
One of Canada's Best Diversity Employers and Greater Toronto's Top Employers for many consecutive years, William Osler Health System (Osler) provides a safe and supportive health care network to grow your career. Osler is nationally recognized for its commitment to patient safety and is Accredited with Exemplary Standing, the highest rating a Canadian hospital can receive. As a major Ontario hospital system, and home to some of the biggest specialty and emergency departments in the country, Osler serves the 1.3 million residents of Brampton, Etobicoke and surrounding communities. We are proud to offer you incredible exposure to best-in-class health care delivery and challenging hands-on opportunities to stay at the top of your game.A hospital system built for and by the community, we continue to expand our services to meet the needs of a growing population, creating opportunities for increased hands-on skills development, cross-department training and promotional opportunities. Guided by our accomplished senior leadership team, together we are driving our vision of patient-inspired health care without boundaries.At Osler, we invest in careers that go beyond where health care professionals like you can achieve their goals and find deep personal and professional fulfillment. Join our team today!
Brampton Civic Hospital
• Looking after patient’s needs when they are in the department including the production of good quality scans on patients
• Assisting the radiologist with procedures
• Other related duties as assigned
• Must have a minimum of one year MRI experience or have completed a recognized MRI program with a three-month clinical placement
• CAMRT MRI certification
• Must be certified in contrast injection
• Must be able to lift (coils up to 32lbs), bend and turn without restriction as required to perform
• Must demonstrate Osler's Values of Respect, Excellence, Service, Compassion, Innovation and Collaboration
• Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
• May be required to travel between and work at all Osler sites
Hours: Currently days/evening/nights, eight hour shifts including weekends and statutory holidays (subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Reward Program. Some conditions may apply.
Osler values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Any information obtained during the course of recruitment will be used for employment recruitment purposes only, and not for any other purpose.
Please forward all resumes to Chadelyn.email@example.com
20 Lynch Street
905 494 2120