MRI Technologist Careers
Interior Health Authority
Interior Health is a regional health authority in British Columbia. It is one of the five publicly-funded regional health authorities, serving the southern Interior region of British Columbia.
This posting encompasses all MRI Tech positions across the Interior Health region. If you are a qualified MRI Tech and don’t see exactly what you are looking on our careers site, please apply to this competition.
Interior Health has MRI suites at 6 hospitals throughout the southern interior of British Columbia…
• Kamloops, Royal Inland Hospital
• Kelowna, Kelowna General Hospital
• Vernon, Vernon Jubilee Hospital
• Penticton, Penticton Regional Hospital
• Trail, Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital
• Cranbrook, East Kootenay Regional Hospital
Reporting to the Professional Practice Leader, our MRI Technologists perform magnetic resonance imaging procedures. These positions are responsible for assisting the Radiologists during procedures, inputting patient specific data into the Radiology Information System (RIS) PACS and providing direction regarding procedures to student technologists and staff trainees.
Interior Health offers an excellent comprehensive benefit package and pension plan for permanent and relief employees. If you choose to work casual, you will receive 12.6 percent in lieu of scheduled vacations and statutory holidays and have the option to purchase benefits after 180 shifts. There are many opportunities with Interior Health that begin with casual on-call positions and lead to regular employment. These positions are governed under the Health Science Professionals Bargaining Association.
Medical Imaging Careers
Interior Health is a Top 100 Employer in British Columbia
At Interior Health there is the opportunity for growth and skill development in a geographical region that offers incomparable lifestyle opportunities! We have a stellar team of Medical Imaging professionals so APPLY TODAY to join our team!
• Graduate of an accredited Magnetic Resonance Imaging program.
• Current certification with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT).
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
• Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
Apply online at: https://jobs.interiorhealth.ca/job/canada/mri-technologist-careers/602/7859435168
505 Doyle Ave
Job Posting Link