Nuclear Medicine Technologist
MyHealth Centre Delivering Quality Patient Care through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.Join our Great Place to Work certified organization today!MyHealth Centre is certified as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our staff developed mission is to deliver quality patient care through innovation, compassion, and integrity. Guided by our mission and values, MyHealth Centre is committed to attract, retain and develop the best healthcare professionals who are passionate about patient care and working in an innovative environment. We want youto be the next member of our growing, compassion team!Working together as part of a united team, MyHealth Centre is the largest independent health care facility in Ontario. We are a “one-stop shop” for physician referrals, providing diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, cardiology, PET/CT, gynecology, urology, neurology and pain management to patients throughout Ontario. We have over 35 clinics with more than 400 healthcare professionals working with us to provide superior healthcare to patients.Our people play a vital role in creating an exciting future for our company and the healthcare industry overall. Please reach out if you're ready to embrace change and be part of a company who recognizes high-quality patient care while working for one of Canada’s certified Great Place to Work! To be the best secondary care provider in Ontario.
London and Simcoe
1. Responsible for ensuring patient identification, safety and preparation are correct prior to a scan while maintaining patient confidentiality.
2. Ability to perform Nuclear Medicine Procedures including radio pharmaceutical preparation, bone and bone densitometry scans, brain, thyroid, liver/spleen and RBD liver/spleen scans, hepatobiliary, renal scans, lung, gallium scans, venograms, dacrocystograms, testicular scans, rest and stress MUGA’s, rest and stress myocardial imaging.
3. Ensures all quality control assessments are performed as required including maintaining proper records of Quality Control Procedures.
4. Takes all reasonable precautions and work in compliance with related policies, health and safety legislation and best practices.
5. Follows procedures for proper equipment maintenance are completed in accordance with department standards.
6. Ensuring equipment and instruments are performing in an efficient and effective manner
7. Complies with all Company and Government regulations
8. Preparing reports as required maintaining all records for compliance with CNSC regulations.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Current CAMRT membership
MRT (N) experience
2 years of related experience
Current CPR certificate
Knowledge and proficiency of Nuclear Medicine procedure and operating regulations.
Maintain competence in all aspects of Nuclear Medicine technology as may be required by the professional bodies regulating this profession.
Please submit your resume to nidhi.Chadha@myhealthcentre.ca
London - Part Time position
Simcoe - Full-Time position
45 Sheppard Avenue East