Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Greater Niagara Medical Imaging (GNMI)
GNMI is an Independent Health Facility focused in the Greater Niagara Region providing the community with outpatient diagnostic imaging services. At the current time, we are searching for a part-time nuclear medicine technologist to be part of our team in the Greater Niagara Region. We will provide a sign on bonus for candidates who are selected for employment.
- Follows standards of professional practice
- Demonstrates great patient care
- Must prepare and monitor patient for examination
- Follow established guidelines for dispensing, administering and disposing of radioactive substances
- Perform quality control testing
- Complies with all company and government regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Technology Program
- Must be a registered member in good standing with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario CMRTO
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and proficiency of Nuclear medicine procedures
- Maintain competence in all aspects of Nuclear medicine technology as per regulations by professional bodies regulating this profession.
This is an excellent opportunity for a long term job with a growing IHF with plans to add additional Nuclear Medicine Testing Facilities. We provide benefits, a competitive salary, and vacation time.