Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Alliston Diagnostic Centre
Alliston Diagnostic Centre, an Independent Health Facility in Alliston, Ontario, is seeking a Nuclear Medicine Technologist to join our multi-disciplinary team. The position is currently available for casual status to start immediately.
The successful candidate will perform nuclear cardiology and general imaging procedures in accordance with the CMRTO Standards of Practice while providing outstanding patient care and obtaining high quality diagnostic information.
· Graduate of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Program
· Current registration with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario & the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists in the specialty of Nuclear Medicine
· Current BCLS certification required; ACLS certification considered an asset
· Previous experience in nuclear cardiology
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
· Excellent patient care and technical skills
· Perform radiation safety monitoring and record keeping while following ALARA principles and reporting to the Radiation Safety Officer as required
· Excellent attendance record
Casual - to cover sick days and vacation