Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Michael Garron Hospital - Toronto East Health Network
Performs Nuclear Medicine procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures, under the direction of the radiologist, and also requires a certain amount of independent judgment and initiative. Responsible for designated areas or procedures as required. Has recent experience in a radio pharmacy where preparation, testing and administration of radiopharmaceuticals are required.
- Satisfactory completion of formal Nuclear Medicine training in an approved C.A.M.R.T. training school or equivalent
- Demonstrated continuous upgrading of technical skills through post graduate education
- Current registration with C.M.R.I.T.O.
- Recent Hospital experience required
- Demonstrated patient focused care
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Good work and attendance record required
- All employees of Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), a division of Toronto East Health Network (TEHN) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH)] agree to work within the legislated practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario
- All employees of MGH are responsible to contribute to a transparent culture of patient and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and staff safety policies and procedures set by MGH
- All employees are accountable for protecting the psychological health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to MGH's policies and practices.
Vaccines (COVID-19 and others) are a requirement of the job unless you have an exemption pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Permanent Part Time
In addition to the online application, please email your cover letter/resume directly to
Supervisor, Diagnostic Imaging
Job Posting Link