Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Diagnostic Imaging)
Unity Health Toronto - St. Joseph's Health Centre
Unity Health Toronto, comprised of Providence Healthcare, St. Joseph’s Health Centre and St. Michael’s Hospital, works to advance the health of everyone in our urban communities and beyond. Our health network serves patients, residents and clients across the full spectrum of care, spanning primary care, secondary community care, tertiary and quaternary care services to post-acute through rehabilitation, palliative care and long-term care, while investing in world-class research and education. Join our team in our mission to continue to put patients and families at the centre of everything we do, in the role of Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Diagnostic Imaging).
Prioritize exams based on room, and staff availability and clinical history
• Ensure all documentation is accurate and complete
• Perform all technologist responsibilities to ensure a high quality diagnostic result
• Consult with the radiologist, nursing units and departmental nurses as to the special needs of each patient
• Assist in the development of protocols to ensure consistency and standardization of examinations
• Assist in inventory control, including ordering and restocking of supplies
• Prepare and Administer radiopharmaceuticals and medications as required
• Monitor patients condition during the course of procedure
• Processing data and enhancing digital images using advanced computer technology
• Current registration with the CMRITO
• Certification with the CAMRT required
• Previous experience in Nuclear Medicine required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to perform the physical requirements of this position
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as on an individual basis.
• Effective problem solving skills, critical thinking and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced clinical environment.
• Demonstrate initiative and judgment appropriate for the position.
• Demonstrate ability to make independent decisions displaying a high level of initiative.
• Ability to adhere to schedules within a dynamic environment.
• Satisfactory attendance record.
Part-Time Temporary (1 Year)
$35.06 - $43.74 per hour
As a condition of employment, all external hires will be required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination or documentation unless a valid accommodation under the Ontario Human Rights Code exists. All internal candidates must be in compliance with Unity Health Toronto’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Job Posting Link