Part-time (1 Day) Chiropody Position Available – Oakville
Dundas Chiropractic - Oakville
Well established, Chiropody practice from 2002 in north Oakville located in Dundas Chiropractic.
We offer a great percentage and environment and an easy practice. Complete scope of practice from wound care, surgery, orthotics to routine nail and diabetic foot care. We are looking to add a chiropodist / podiatrist to our team.
Current position starting at: 1 day per week with potential to expand.
All duties associated with being a Registered Chiropodist/Podiatrist in Ontario – providing top quality, friendly & professional patient care.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Successfully maintaining patient retention and follow-up appointments
- Proven flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment – excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills as relates to patient care
- Completing patient assessments, recommending and implementing treatment plans by utilizing the full range of chiropody practice
- Developing strong relationships with patients by understanding their needs and developing appropriate treatment plans
Dr. Donald Geisler
360 Dundas Street East, Unit B4