Part Time Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Clear Medical Imaging
Clear Medical Imaging consists of a network of outpatient imaging clinics that utilize state-of-the-art digital imaging and report sharing software to provide outstanding patient experiences and streamlined physician services. With the development of new technology and the rapidly increasing need for Radiological services, Clear Medical Imaging has undergone extensive growth over the last several years. Clear Medical Imaging consists of eight board-certified radiologists who have combined professional experience of over 100 years in the Ontario region.
13278 Tecumseh Rd E., Unit 10, Tecumseh Ontario
• Must perform daily radiation safety protocols and record keeping under a radiation safety officer
• Performs daily quality control on equipment
• Prepares patient for nuclear medicine exam by introducing themselves, confirming patient identity and explaining exam
• Maintains production and quality of nuclear medicine scans by following established standards and procedures.
• Must be able to work independently and have initiative in the performance of daily duties
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Must practice according to the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO) Standards of Practice and applicable legislation.
• Contributes to the Clear Medical Imaging Team Effort.
• Registered as an active member by the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO)
• Certified as M.R.T(N)
• Current CPR
• Classified as a nuclear energy worker
• Must demonstrate excellent knowledge of nuclear medicine procedures and must be able to perform these procedures
• Ability to demonstrate courteous, professional relations with patients, Clear Medical Imaging, referring physicians and other visitors
• Willingness to collaborate with other departments
• Proactive approach to solving problems
Nuclear Medicine Technologist-Clear Medical Imaging
Director of Clinical Quality