Part-time or Full-time Chiropodist
We’re BioPed Footcare, and we love to improve the life of our clients. With over 40 years experience and 65+ clinics across Canada, we are the leaders in lower limb and foot care. As part of our network of independent clinics, you will be supported by 200+ peers nationally, sharing information and knowledge and helping you grow in your own career.Our mission is to empower people to live their lives to the fullest by helping to alleviate their foot pain. To continue to help our clients do more in life, work, and play, we’re looking for a Registered Chiropodist for our local BioPed clinic.
As our new Registered Chiropodist, your goal is to help our patients achieve and maintain proper foot care and lower limb health so they can live healthy and active lives. You’ll do this by:
● Diagnosing and treating injuries, deformities, warts, ulcer and conditions of the skin and nails in the foot
● Prescribing oral and topical medications and performing injections and surgical procedures within our world-class clinics
● Confidently performing biomechanical assessments and gait analyses of the lower extremities, including muscle and joint function and provide optimal short and long-term treatment plans
● Prescribing custom foot orthotics, custom footwear, and off-the-shelf footwear as needed
● Ensuring instruments are reprocessed according to COCOO guidelines and Public Health standards
● Maintaining a thorough and accurate patient health record
● Keeping up-to-date with industry knowledge and innovative techniques to improve patient care
● Reviewing and triaging with your multidisciplinary clinical team
● Being a committed and loyal team player to help the clinic always run efficiently and safely
● Valid registration as a Registered Chiropodist and in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario (COCOO)
● Experience working in a multidisciplinary team environment or clinical retail setting an asset
● Prescription and injection privileges as per COCOO
● Valid CPR and first aid certification
100 000 (40 hrs/week)
* NEW * We are commited to recruiting someone to the Niagara Region and are willing to help you make the move.
$10 000 relocation bonus available if signing on for 3 or more days/week.
Group Benefit Package available
Clinic Ownership Opportunity available
Continuing Education Opportunities