Part Time Ultrasound Registered Technologist
William Osler Health System
Osler is committed to providing safe, equitable, high-quality care in an environment that inspires our staff to learn, innovate and grow. We believe that, together, we can create a stronger, more unified health care system for people across our region. One of Canada's Best Diversity Employers for the ninth year in a row in 2021 for its exceptional workplace diversity and inclusiveness programs and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for the eighth time in 2019, Osler provides a leading healthcare network to grow your career. A multi-site hospital system that serves 1.3 million residents of Brampton, Etobicoke, and surrounding communities, we offer employees incredible exposure and challenging hands-on opportunities to stay at the top of your game. Our patient-centric focus is demonstrated across our locations, all uniquely designed to support both the practical aspects of access to compassionate, cutting-edge health care, as well as the way patients and visitors feel.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
Perform ultrasound procedures in accordance with departmental standards to aid in patient’s diagnosis and/or treatment. Facilitate the provision of optimal patient care, observing and understanding Hospital and departmental policies and procedures. Adhere to Hospital mission and value statements while maintaining patient confidentiality. Provide Radiologists with high quality imaging, accurate and complete preliminary technical impression, discussing ultrasound findings with the Radiologist when necessary. Perform other duties related to the job classification as required.
• Graduate of an accredited program in Ultrasound Technology
• ARDMS (CRGS) certification in AB and OB/GYN with preference given to those who are also RVT (CRVS); or eligibility for registration with ARDMS (CRGS) within 6 months of the date of hire
• Registration with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO) required. Sonography Canada membership preferred.
• Experience in General Abdominal, OB/GYN, Pediatric, Breast, Vascular and MSK preferred
• FMF NT certification an asset
• Proven skill in the production of high-quality ultrasound images
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
• Physical ability to perform the expected job duties
• Demonstrated ability to organize work, set objectives and establish priorities
• Demonstrated ability to foster an environment to facilitate effective teaching and learning relationships and provide effective consultation with the Clinical Educators
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
• May be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses
$32.99 - $45.56
Please apply online: https://careeropportunities.williamoslerhs.ca/
OSLER15729, OSLER15874 and OSLER15885
Arian J Flores
20 Lynch Street