Part Time/Full Time Associate Chiropodist
Orillia Foot Clinic & Wellness Centre
A well established family owned and operated wellness centre is seeking part time/full time Chiropodist to join our team of health care practitioners. The enthusiastic individual will work alongside the Chiropodist/Owner. There is administrative staff, paperless charting and free parking. We also provide the following health services: Dental Hygiene, Osteopathy, Chiropody, Bioenergetics, Medical Aesthetics, Counselling and Massage Therapy.
- Registered with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario with full scope of practice and in good standing
- Prescribe custom orthotics by means of laser scanner and plaster of paris
- Use of lasers for verruca, onychomycosis and general foot pain
- Soft tissue surgery
- Drug prescription writing, as per scope
- Prescriber of orthopedic shoes and compression socks
- Ongoing Chiropody foot care relating to diabetes, wound care, general maintenance
- Licensed drive for house calls to residences, long term care and retirement homes
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Orillia, ON is 45 minutes from Newmarket and 20 minutes from Barrie. It is a great city to start and raise a family or even retire! There is a small town feel with big city amenities.
Tony Young BSc, DCh
333 Mary Street, Orillia, ON L3V 3E9