Saskatchewan Health Authority
On December 4, 2017, the Saskatchewan Health Authority launched, transitioning 12 former Regional Health Authorities to a single provincial health authority.The Saskatchewan Health Authority is the largest organization in Saskatchewan, employing over 40,000 employees and physicians responsible for the delivery of high quality and timely health care for the entire province.We are driven by the commitment to improve front line patient care for Saskatchewan people, and we are working together to better coordinate health services across the province to ensure that patients receive high quality, timely health care, wherever they live in Saskatchewan.
The Saskatchewan Health Authority has employment opportunities for Permanent Full Time Cardiac Perfusionists for clinical perfusion in both Regina & Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Support, and under the supervision of the Senior Clinical Perfusionist, the incumbent will be a member of the Cardiovascular and Critical Care team supporting all aspects of perfusion services including cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB), extra corporeal life support (ECLS), and facets of blood management.
- Clinical experience preferred, but new or anticipated graduates are encouraged to apply.
PAY, INCENTIVES and BENEFITS
- Wages: $50.83 -$62.01 per hour
- Hiring incentives up to $100,000, plus relocation assistance
- Defined-benefit Pension Plan
- Paid Annual Vacation (starting at 3 weeks per year) - SHA may match your current Annual Vacation
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Extended Health and Dental Plan
For more information, please contact Jessica Calkins: firstname.lastname@example.org!
A graduate of an accredited educational program of Clinical Perfusion. Successful completion of the credentialing exams of the Canadian Society of Clinical Perfusion. If not completed, must be eligible to attend the next writing of the exam. A member in good standing of the Canadian Society of Clinical Perfusion, (CSCP). Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Ability to work well with others, as well as independently under pressure or in emergency situations. Demonstrated ability to accept and implement change. Demonstrated judgment skills, capable of taking initiative and flexible attitude. Demonstrated knowledge and/or training in all aspects of the program area. Proven ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary environment.
$50.83 - $62.01 per hour
2180 23rd Ave