REGISTERED CARDIAC SONOGRAPHER- GTA
Cardio Health Inc.
• Demonstrated ability to independently perform echos and stress echos as per CCN protocol in a busy clinical environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of diagnostic imaging information system.
• Demonstrated ability to be technically thorough in inputting relevant information into PACS system.
• Experience with basic troubleshooting of GE Vivid systems an asset.
• Ability to prepare accurate reports for physician interpretation.
• Demonstrated effective communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated effective problem solving skills, critical thinking and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced clinical environment.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively relate to client/patient population and possess exceptional bed side manners and be respectful of patient requests and privacy.
• Demonstrated initiative and judgment appropriate for the position.
• Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated ability to accept assigned or delegated functions.
• Ability to travel to different clinics in GTA on scheduled day.
• Graduate of a recognized program in Diagnostic Medical Adult Sonography with a minimum of 1 year on-the-job experience (placement training will be considered).
• Current registration with C.M.R.I.T.O
• Certification in Cardiac Imaging and adult echocardiography.
• Experience in following complete protocol as per Cardiac Care Network requirements for performing adult sonography.
• Experience in performing full protocol resting echos and stress echos.