FootWorX Foot Clinic
We are well established clinic in Brampton. Our team consists of many different practitioner that provide a diverse group of patients with rehabilitation. We are currently seeking a Chiropodist/Podiatrist to join our team on a part-time basis (Evenings and Weekends). He/she must be passionate about helping others, retain patients, motivated to help build a high level and busy practice, organized, understand the value of patient care, love to learn, reliable and hardworking.New Gradustes with Ontario License can apply.Please email your firstname.lastname@example.org
* Assess the condition of a patient’s feet, ankles, or lower legs by reviewing his or her medical history, listening to the patient’s concerns, and performing a physical examination
* Provide treatment for foot, ankle, and lower leg ailments, such as prescribing Custom made orthotics to improve a patient’s mobility.
* Perform Gait Analysis and Biomechanical Assessment to Diagnose foot, ankle, and lower-leg problems through physical exams.
* Refer patients to other physicians or specialists if they detect larger health problems with their feet.
* Perform foot and ankle minor clinical surgeries(Optional)
* Give advice and instruction on foot and ankle care and on general wellness techniques
Licensed to practice in Ontario as Registered Chiropodist.
New Grads. with License can apply.
10-20 hrs Week
Based on experience
Flexible hours evening and weekends are available
227, Vodden Street East