Registered Chiropoodist, Bodyworks Physiotherapy
Busy medical muitidisciplinary clinic seeks one (1) professional registered Chiropodist Clinic information:- www.bodyworksphysio.ca Position Details: - Permanent, Part time leading to full timeHours: Flexible:- Preferably in the evenings or Saturdays
- Able to perform assessments, diagnosis, treatment or any other clinical foot care activities (eg. Surgical Care, Casting for Orthotics, and foot ware assessments)
- Perform other duties as assigned that are reasonable within the scope of practice
- Registration in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
Level of Experience:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making , organized and time management skills
- Oral/Written fluency in English
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
Can be discussed over interview
$35-$40/hour based on experience
Reception staff and casting supplies are provided.
Submit resume via email including a cover letter explaining:
1. What strengths you would bring.
2. Why you would be the ideal candidate for this position.
Candidates for interview will be contacted via reply email.
2100 Ellesmere Road, Unit 114