Registered Laboratory Technologist
West Parry Sound Health Centre
Located on the coast of beautiful Georgian Bay, our facility offers the best that both nature and technology can offer. We work in one of Canada’s most modern health care facilities and live in one of Canada’s top outdoor adventure destinations.
Reporting to the Manager of Laboratory Services and Medical Imaging, the incumbent will be responsible for performance and interpretation of diagnostic laboratory tests.
• Completion of a recognized General Medical Laboratory Technologist program;
• Current registration with CMLTO;
• Previous experience in Laboratory Technology doing general work in all areas;
• Demonstrated problem solving skills;
• Effective organizational, time management and prioritization skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Demonstrated knowledge of various computer applications and software related to laboratory
• Ability to work independently and accurately;
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance Programs;
• Demonstrated excellent attendance levels, work performance, disciplinary history and positive work references;
• Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the core values of the West Parry Sound Health Centre: Compassion, Accountability, Rights and Responsibilities, Excellence, and Safety.
Human Resources Advisor
6 Albert Street
705 746 4540
Job Posting Link